Adam Jesionkiewicz – designer, visionary and entrepreneur with 20 years of experience. Obsessively interested in how new technologies influence human relationships and the development of civilization – with special emphasis on how can they help those who counteract social exclusion and suffer from disabilities.
CEO and Founder of Ifinity – a leader in the microlocalization industry that brings a digital context to reality. This is one of the first companies in this sector in the world, which actively shapes the so-called Internet of Things (IoT). Selected by Cisco, Intel and DeutcheTelekom from hundreds of companies for the innovative high-tech accelerator ChallengeUp.
Achievements and awards:
- Selected as a leading innovator in CEE Europe by Google, Financial Times and Respublica (NewEurope100).
- Appointed by President to work on creating the Warsaw 2030 strategy
- Awarded with his company as the Most Innovative startup (by Newsweek, the Ministry of Economy and PwC).
- CEO of the company operating on global market – carries out projects all around the world
- The City of Warsaw was awarded for The Project Virtual Warsaw with a prestigious prize in the Bloomberg Mayor Challenge which he co-created.
- Founding member of the Alliance for the Internet of Things Innovation initiative at the European Commission.
- Invited, on behalf of US President office, to take part in the SelectUSA program, which aims to open the United States for investors and innovators from all around the world
- Frequent participant of foreign economic missions carried out by Polish Goverment (eg. US Chamber of Commerce in Washington)
- Speaker at various of conferences (including TEDx) and mentor to Polish startup community.
- Member of Advisory Board of Startup Poland Foundation.
Startup Management and Politics · Internet · Technology · IoT · Smart Cities · Software & Hardware Development · Design · AI · Virtual Reality